Thursday, June 2, 2011

Celebration

Today I celebrate emergence.

Joe turns 22 today. We kidnapped him this morning and sat in the sunshine enjoying breakfast together. It was lovely.

I am celebrating Joe today and all that he means to me. I also celebrate all that he means to this beautiful planet. He is a thoughtful, loving and caring man. Dynamic by nature and by word. A true friend and advocate. A mindful planeteer with many gifts to share for its future.

Thank you Joe. You arrived at the perfect time of my life. You taught me how to be patient and kind. I learned to love at a deeper level than I had ever loved before. You gave me the tremendous gift of becoming the best momma that I could be for you. You made room in your heart to have two wonderful siblings join you on your adventures around the sun. The three of you have blessed my days.

May this coming year gift you with much love, joy and passion for living full out.

You are a beloved son. You are a beloved brother. You are The Gift.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment