Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fresh Air

The morning after it rains it seems the sun shines a little brighter. The birds are a little more cheery. The colours in the garden are deeper.

I love the rain and yesterday was my day to play in it. We had to get a better cover on the chicks' cage and, of course our action packed lives led us to do it as the edge of the storm was sweeping by. So fun to be in a drenched shirt...mostly because it was not a really cold storm.

I had readied the main water catchment barrel and it filled up really well. I put 5 gallon buckets along the pathway to the front door too. The exercise in scurrying about was silly to some, perhaps and lots of fun to me! I have water that I can give to the thirsty bananas and it was a gift from the water gods.
Fantastic.

Enjoy this glorious weekend!!!

Love all Serve all

No comments:

Post a Comment