Monday, January 10, 2011

A new week

Ahh!
Barking dogs, noisy roosters, hens cackling while they lay my breakfast egg. It's a beautiful morning in Bonsall.
Joe is back from his Portland to Bonsall road trip and a great time was had by all. We are a crowded house for a few days and I couldn't be happier!
So much newness is happening that I feel like I'm on the edge of my imagination. Gotta bump it out a wee bit further and then keep nudging it. The thing is, that I just can't box myself in. Something is knocking at my door and I can hear the subtle urgency of it. Urgency can be a negative word. It isn't meant to be here. It's more like an anticipation.
We step into a new year with great expectations and excitement. No different this time. What is fresh is the fact that the ties the appeared to bind us are not really tight. They are loose and can unravel for a higher Good than we were moving towards!

I have a friend who keeps a suitcase packed with some clothes at the new year. It brings travel into her life. I remember doing that one year and frankly, I always travel so the thought is out there for me as potential just generally speaking. I feng shui my house and, perhaps the farm somewhat. Yesterday, I was inspired to clean. I want to bring clarity and order to my thinking.
There is this place in my house that required some special attention.
I took this on as an exercise in mindfulness. Look at what you can clean out. Get clear, tidy and orderly.
You should see my fridge!! Ha!
No science projects this week. No more questionable sauces that have been around forever. A clean and tidy place to create more health in my life.


Go for it!
Have fun.
It's a glorious day made especially for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment