Monday, May 23, 2011

On the Road Again

Thursday was the perfect day to get back on the road. I stepped into the rented Camry and off I drove.
I like to drive through the San Felipe Canyon and drop down into the desert on Highway 78. The drive is serene and beautifully picturesque. Imagine being in the Southern California area and being the only one on the road for miles! That's what happens when I time it just right. The desert flowers are still in bloom. It wasn't unbearably hot. Yeay me!
Holtville, Calipatria and Yuma. Maybe you don't know these names. Chances are, though, you have been eating food from these farming areas. In the winter and spring a majority of the lettuce the you see grows in the Imperial County and Yuma areas. When you buy organic bagged lettuce, like a spring mix, you are contributing to my employment. Thank you for your support!
Now I get to write the reports.

Have a brilliant day being the amazing BEing that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment